Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Ellies

Preston
Super Contributor
Simon, I guess i am learning my lesson now.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
nobody questioned the share price when it soared to R10, but now the world is ending ??
0 Kudos
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
Mark ,Sell this piece of sh@t.
0 Kudos
ndabs
Frequent Contributor
hahahaha just had to laugh at the last comment, made my day.... Maybe I will cry about it one day or rejoice, sticking this one out. Time will tell
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
This is what you call a squeeze.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
This company seems to be run by cowboys.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Wild West MF.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Am buying at R5
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
if I recall you were averaging down, how did that turn out?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
so this goes back to the point I always make .. so you bought a share, why ?? investment or trade ?? is latter, price based stop loss is critical and if it is hit - exit .. If an investment, what attracted you to the stock ??? Are they still in force ??
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Simon,i am worried about the behaviour of the directors. MY PREDICTION, watch how these so called directors will eventually be in trouble for contravening the company Act.
0 Kudos
reyden
Frequent Contributor
The fact the directors are considering to manage their wealth as an internal family office, suggests the eye is off the ball and on trading!!
0 Kudos
fressa
Regular Contributor
Looks like its heading to R4. A fine example of how management influences perception. Im sure if management hadn't decided to trade the share price the decline would have been far more gradual. Im not suggesting its illegal or unethical, just a clear indicator that the directors are more interested in managing their personal portfolios rather than their company. Very sad state of affairs - although not surprising.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
According to my calculation share price between R4.80 and R5.50.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
My guess at year end reporting,management will paint such as pretty picture of ellies cos the results needs to be audited and their bullsh*t needs to be verified. I still maintain that Director actions needs to be sanctioned.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
the director dealings everybody excited about are small change ??
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Perception Simon, perception. Directors are closer to the details of the company and if they are selling, it indicate a rather unstable ship. BTW, thanks for your help on warrant, made 28% profit.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
it less than a tenth of 1% of director shares ?? hardly worth the effort to type the complaint ??
0 Kudos
ndabs
Frequent Contributor
I still do not understand why I should worry about directors selling though, I do not even know the reasons why they bought or held the shares. Personally for me was the DTT(and I know there are other companies there), the Eskom contract was merely just a bonus along the way. I will not hold till R0.00 though
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Support better hold, or the next stop is 540.
0 Kudos