Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Ellies

ndabs
Frequent Contributor
one could learn a lot from Simon's Top40 momentum portfolio from this when ASR, AVI and the rest fell more than 20%.... I do not think I would have held all the way, but the strategy is till end of the year and it turned out ok. I know it's 2 different things....
0 Kudos
fressa
Regular Contributor
Kwagga...support not gonna hold...market anticipating disappointing trading update. id place a small order at 540c
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Here she goes again!!!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Click , click ,click.....you can average all the way down to 0 cents....but you can't blame the directors for your losses if you become emotionally attached to this share....exit strategy , purely mechanical
0 Kudos
fressa
Regular Contributor
This is toast!!!!!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Oh, i have a plan, do not stress yourself. Being in this game for a long time.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
it not toast .. it not going to zero .. it not the end of the world .. it simple falling .. heck it only off 15% over 1 year and up 225% over three years ..
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Between R4.80 and R5.50, if you were to take 30% or 20% drop in Headline earning. This share is now normalising.. look for arbitrage opportunities between be undervalued.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Between R4.80 and R5.50, if you were to take 30% or 20% drop in Headline earning. This share is now normalising.. look for arbitrage opportunities between being undervalued.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
For now, the selling frenzy is on pause.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Next support levels 540, 475, 390. Big drops between support levels.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
haha, now Wayne Samson is buying .. now what ??
0 Kudos
U-Dog
Contributor
Ha ha. The trading in this share is a complete laugh. Nothing has changed fundamentally and everyone is chasing director activity at the moment...
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
and share pops almost 10% on the back of that news .. hmmmm, isn't this just the reverse of the earlier complaint ??
0 Kudos
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
Maybe a Arbritrage opportunity or he exercise that part of a "put transcation". Anyway i still maintain that this is a contravention of the Company Acts.Only time will tell!!!
0 Kudos
Mark_A
Occasional Contributor
Wayne Sampson's purchase is nothing if not a clear sign of desperation. These guys have been watching their share portfolios instead of running their business. The sheep will follow Wayne and buy but ultimately the market will send this share down to the 500 mark.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Perception , Simon, perception . This prove my theory correct.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
It would not surprise me that another SENS update will be released that another so call director bought 100 000 worth of share.
0 Kudos
Mark_A
Occasional Contributor
agreed. Directors are at a loss as to what to do. I'm very curious to see as to whether WS's buy would be construed as manipulation of sorts. I dont think the analysts are going to view this action positively.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Agreed Mark
0 Kudos