Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Enters the Forum again wearing string and cardboard longs and shorts . . .

Not applicable
Waits for audience applause . . . not a sausage.
Is it safe to come back in here again?
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
USERX
Contributor
Welcome back AvS. Where have you been all summer? Africa is not for sissies hey!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
USERX
Contributor
0 Kudos
Champ_golfer
Frequent Contributor
Yer Avs so what is in your chrystal ball for tomorrow?? Mine says little red am, green pm and lotsa green fri whole day.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm afraid you have bigger bahlls than I have Champ.
If the market goes up, I'll long. If it goes down, I'll short. If it goes up or down too much, too fast, I'll close out . . .
After being snot-klapped by the market once or twice I'm more cynical, and much more wary of taking advice or putting real money on any kind of predictions. That being said, I'm still short STX40 and will add to or reduce my position every 4 hours or so during trading time. This method works pretty well for me.
0 Kudos
DavidG
Contributor
Hello 'bottle... here, hold this lit stick of dynamite...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
'ello capitainn . . . does capitain promise not to light the fuse? Puts stick of dynamite into cardboard shorts pocket
0 Kudos
DavidG
Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
B'bottle sits at the piano and leads the forum in a rousing chorus of the 1812 Overture . . .
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
audience now applaudes and stands in ovation!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
oh! fame and fortune at last! . . .
Strikes heroic scout pose and takes a bow, but effect is ruined as moves off stage-left by tear in seat of trousers
0 Kudos