Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Eskom Notice

divz
Super Contributor
NOTICE: In a drive to save on electricity consumption, the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off till further notice. Kindly postpone all hopes and dreams... We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Eskom Management
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Not applicable
Go Solar and wind. Enough to keep your dreams alive and the rest will have to fend for themselves. If you plan right you reap rewards.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
The light in the end of the tunnel was always coming from a truck...it's what we are headed into!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It has to be a truck as the BACK TO RAIL initiative failed...lol
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
CPS. Will it help if I begged for that article for greendiy.co.za .
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
I listened to an article the other day to Vivienne Alberts about thin solar technology. To my surprise he mentioned that with his panels being so cheap it should cost the bargain price of about R150 000-R300 000 to get a house of the grid. Am I the only one that thinks this doesnt really sound like a bargain.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
For a life time of free electricity, Where do I sign up? Problem is Sasol plant only going into production 2012 so by then it will be 600k....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Platsak, sorry I forgot completely about it. I will work on it this week-end and send to you. No beging required
0 Kudos