Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Esor share price increasing?

Contributor
I see the price stabilised at about 40 cents and now has gone to 50 cents. That constitutes a 25% increase. I know there has been sens news regarding contracts they have been awarded, but have not seen any sens news to indicate their results will differ by at least 20%. The results are due at the end of the month. Has anybody heard/read anything I might have missed? I am a long term investor and quietly optimistic!
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
klapka
Super Contributor
I haven't seen these sens regarding contracts? Only what I've read in Engineering news etc. Trading update may be mid month. Things are going to look skewed after selling what many saw as their best section followed by a chunky dividend and these results coming off a sorry half year. However I thought below 40 was overdone and bought purely as a trade.
0 Kudos
Contributor
I am sure the turnover will decrease, but I am expecting HEPS to be a lot higher than the last set of results, in fact, I am hoping for HEPS double at least! I bought at 40 cents but selling at 50 cents when I see a potential upside to about 75 cents seems silly especially as I can see no other similar story with any other company that deserves a punt on our markets, unless you want to short Woolies?
0 Kudos
fressa
Regular Contributor
what do you guys think of ESOR? price is on the rise...
0 Kudos