Im itching to do so as well. Get in now or wait for confirmation of trend. If I may use this as a general Q & A in technical analysis. Whats the most reliable indicators for trend confirmation? Stoastic/Rsi/Macd with volume?
Exarro support is 133 to 134 (see 14/03, 23/04 and 16/05) as it is now trading below this level and has breached its new upward trend support line without creating an oversold rsi, is all bearish. I am not saying it is impossible to get a bounce it is just getting less and less likely at this point and I would wait for confirmation of a bounce prior to getting back in. Maybe Tito could be the catalist lets hope but for now I'm bearish.