Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Exchange controll.. and your allocation

Werner_1
Super Contributor
haha.... you guys are actually really funny... about the cigerettes, thats an enormous amount, just 1 cent per item would be awesome!!!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
LOL.. ya I think I might be able to cope with 300 million a year..just for SA.. on a global scale BAT does 715 billion sticks.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
One should be able to get by with that cash... maybe a private jet, and a ferrari, etc could also be arranged just to keep you occupied while the cash flows in... haha...
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I also have a cuzin - long lost, never met him, but I think his name might be John. I believe he is into patents...LOL Howzit my cuzin?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I had heard of a cousin with a serriously deviant sexual addiction.. The prodical cousin returns..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Look in truth I still have a massive mountain to climb and the chances of getting paid are still slim, much better now that I have SARS and the Health dept on board but still slim, so I am not counting my ferrari's just yet...
0 Kudos