Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Exx you dog

Not applicable
Exxarro you piece of hippo droppings. You dried up waddi. You non-follower of TA. You great disappointer of hopefull traders. Don't you ever think I will EVER trust you with so much as a nano-cent of my grandmother's retirement savings. You're just lucky I never let emotions enter into my trading decisions, or I'd REALLY have something to say. So Fooesack - - Jou Bliksem.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Prow
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
md49
Contributor
amen brother! This share has been like an unfaithful b***h to me these last 8 months. Took me up on a high and then dropped me! Oh how she has damaged my CFD profits, my equity value....
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Man, as soon as I hear talk like this I start thinking of buying. Will look at the charts on this one. The neckline was broken on a huge head and shoulders.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Looked at the chart and MC Hammer's "Can't touch this" comes to mind.
0 Kudos
ndabs
Frequent Contributor
sommer vloek at Keaton ook for me please
0 Kudos
knopkop
Contributor
When sumthing hits me hard I feel like u. But Buddy me no undrstand. And me, take it as fact, a total palooka, but on reading your entry I look at the chart and shake my head. Huge H&S giving warning, now already months into a confirmed bear trend and what it has just done is seemingly, and to be expected, the third step. Somehow it was all on the cards. Me thinks you were a very brave man. Keeps me wondering ..What was there that I did not see. These points are motivated by a need to learn.Sorry if it is thru some misdoing. Nobody enjoys that.
0 Kudos