Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Exxaro ready to blast off!!!!

Not applicable
Look at Merafe. The volumes are high and the price just seems to be climbing. Any news on Merafe?
0 Kudos
Tom168
Frequent Contributor
R4 is in sight for the end of the week!!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hey tom.. well done on calling exx. i'm fairly new to this game. do u think that the book u recommended will be too complicating to understand by a novice, because i'm really interested in the way those theories work..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hey tom I just sell my 20contract at 14300 which i buy at 13400. It make my month end come earlier. Thanks for your advise. Can I come and visit u to invite u for lunch?
0 Kudos
Tom168
Frequent Contributor
a*****a i think you sold abit early there... its up to 143 now. It takes lots of time to understand the theory and different concepts. I think if you have basic knowledges for the stock market with some bit of technical analysis in mind will sure understand the book. There is many books out there, the one I reccommend is just one of them
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thanks tom...been trading for six months now,but was really impressed when u called exx, coz i checked it out the nite b4 and was two minded as to how u came to ur decision...but well done boss
0 Kudos
Tom168
Frequent Contributor
a*****a told you you sold to early!!! its 14550 now... i'm going to close some positions
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hey, just seen this thread. bought 30 futures contracts at support round 122 so am pretty happy with preceedings although almost took profits when first hit 140. don't want to be greedy now, where do you see the target before a pullbck, 150, 155, 160?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes I am so regret now.I shall listen to ur advise at R150. It ccould buy me a new TAG watch.
0 Kudos
Tom168
Frequent Contributor
i'm out at 151... still have 50 contracts..sold 50 contacts today. If it pulls back to old high of 142 then get in for a long position then. This is a very good share for trading!!!
0 Kudos
Tom168
Frequent Contributor
Markets always give second chances!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
VictorC, any chance of that link? email me: [email protected]
0 Kudos