Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Exxaro

HiSo
Frequent Contributor
Head and Shoulders formed and confirmed on the hourly charts with neckline at 79. Currently retesting neckline which will be new resistence. Am waiting to see if resistence holds before going short. Target of 72.
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Not applicable
Or breaking out of its consolidation and testing the breakout for a long run to new highs :-)
0 Kudos
HiSo
Frequent Contributor
Damn. Forgot about the bigger piture. Thanks for pointing that out Hennie. Either way, my stop is quite tight with a risk reward ratio of about 3:1 so will see how it goes.
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
below 78 will go short above 7950 is long
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hennie, just out of interest. Did you take ant profits at your target of 86. If you did unbelievable trade!, and have you gone long again? Luckily the pull back alloud me to get out of my shorts and go long.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I think the 20 ma is the thing to look at. Daily we on it (7835) but the weekly is some way below and need to test it as well. OMO
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
Go for it I agree. Remember to scale out and let the last 1/3 of your position run
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Overall Recources coming down for moment
0 Kudos
HiSo
Frequent Contributor
Some other intraday chart patterns I picked up. ASA - Descending Triangle with support line at 99. ACL also desc triangle with support at 93. SAB is trading in an upward channel starting early May and is now trading in the bottom half of the channel. Any other patterns you guys can pick up (like with EXX, am I missing something else?)
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I see most of these resources pulling back to the support line of their uptrends.eg.acl=91, bil=186,imp =174,agl =228,then 209,ams=550 etc.I think they are all looking good and that this is just a healthy pullback.Keep some powder dry!
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I'm not saying that they will necessarily drop as far as their support levels.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
EXX trading at very low volume at moment
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja, nice when they work out this way, had it in at 86 but never triggered ( think only 2300 share where sold between 86 and 86.05 high ) but got out at 85.60. No have none at the mo :-)
0 Kudos