Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

FAQ - Suggestion

MenuOption
Frequent Contributor
I suggest a FAQ as the first link in the Chat forum menu, with all the new user questions and and relevant answers. What is the best trading software, what is the best books, end such.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Not applicable
Are you proposing a FAQ-YOU for ORG & his lunatic fringe or a FAQ-TUP for those whose cash has all evaporated due to no stop loss or simply a FAAAAQ FULLY BRU for SURF RAT?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
OK so here's a deal ?? you folks have theoy (notwithstanding that everybody has different ideas) .. but this forum essentially belongs to the users, so you people put together the FAQ, we'll publish it and next time I am in your city beers and red wine on me ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Now we onto something. Simon your hairdo looks, well different....you better get a beanie for the head or you gonna end up with a head cold.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What would also be great is a glossary explaining all the abreviations used in Std's research/comments on the various companies.I am sure many attempt to read it and struggle to get to grips with what is being said. I know that if one cannot understand the terminology, one should not be here, but we all have to start somewhere.
0 Kudos