Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

FIVE HUNDRED

Not applicable
For those who have difficulty counting ...the count is now 500 plus. We said it would take about half the time to give the 2000 points back (half of what it took to put them on which was roughly 25 days... so far its taken 6 since the turn...we have about a 5 to go...
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
Not applicable
make that SIX HUNDRED
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
we know nothing...one month later only 600 points...i am sooo bored!!! hivyo kuchoka
0 Kudos
Not applicable
almost 700....hmm...suddenly we bored!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
i am sooo bored!!! hivyo kuchoka.today 700, tomorow 1000, next day 600, day after 400, day after....overthrow happened and happened and happened and you still counting from 8 August 2012...i am sooo bored!!! hivyo kuchoka...Get It
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
You still blowing off here Bonzo? How many subscriber mugs you collected? Where be the video with the chart setup for the quick 2000? Remember when? This not being very quick. How long it going to take? Should I send Sangoma?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
twee lekker groot boxse wat mekaar geselskap hou.....
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
wewe ngoma peke sasa .. wale wote kuchoka wameondoka.....you dance alone now..all the bored ones have left
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Must say Rams, I lost complete interest in anything you say. You've shown real childish behaviour on this forum, so from today I've decided to just ignore anything you and your buddy Fredsaid try and convey. Your posts are wasting byte disk space. Grow up boy.
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
Kap Hom Kwagga....ek voel dieselfde...mens kan nie eers deel raak van n goeie post nie, want alles ontaard in n gekotsery!!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
you guys or gals dont like Swahili
0 Kudos