Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

FNB - Directors renumeration

brompie
Occasional Contributor
How much more would FND share price be if its directors was not the highest paid in the financial services ? What can the poor do with R45 000 000 .00 that one director eans ? I think no director in any company can justify their renumeration - They all rip shareholders off.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
what does R45m do for poor people ??? say we got 10m poor, that's all of 450c per poor person ???
0 Kudos
Franksays
Frequent Contributor
If you feel they rip shareholders off, then dont buy the share. I personally dont care as long as I get my returns.
0 Kudos
brompie
Occasional Contributor
Simon That is one director they have atleast 8 .and if you include all the listed company directors that get excessive renumeration even if they do not make a profit you can do a lot of good.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Maybe thier capitalists apparently its catching on fast,and i pressume that people that trade are capitalists, most people are closet capitalist, though most wont admit it even our friends the commies are capitalist.
0 Kudos