Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

FNB Shares platform

Rossi
Contributor
Hi guys, Anyone here also trading on the FNB platform? If so? What do you think?
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Amar
Contributor
I set up my dads account with them, since he banks there and I wouldn't even call it a platform yet. Functionality is extremely limited.
0 Kudos
Rossi
Contributor
Thanks, also bank with them.... but I'll stick with Standard bank until they have been running it for awhile.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I dont want to badmouth my favourite bank but I wouldnt suggest using them until they've ironed out the kinks. I use it when I see an opportunity and cant wait 3 days for the transfer to clear in SBKs account and had 2 serious problems so far... one was placing an order limited to 26c for faritec which was executed at 27c the other was placing a trade for FRT at 27c in the morning and by mid afternoon the share was trading at 25c and still no trade... Ive also noticed they dont seem to place your trade and wait for a match. Every trade Ive done has taken many hours to go through and never appears in the bids displayed for the share? Im sure they'll come right but is most definately only for long term investers and not someone wanting to make a quick trade.
0 Kudos