Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

FROM THE ASHES

duke_vest
Frequent Contributor
i have only been trading for about a year now. i have never seen a share that has hovered around 1c ever recover, perhaps to 2c but then you struggle your ***** off to sell it again, eg. milkworx. does a company like this stand a chance to get anywhere soon/ever? are there too many shares issued for this company? because any move to 2c immediately doubles the value of this company. maybe jse should start allowing 1/2c per share offers. lol.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
Or suspend them.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Check out SA MINERAL RESOURCES CORP LIMITED (SAM). From 1c Feb 2007 to a high of 100c in Dec 2007. My mate sold in Nov, chump.
0 Kudos
MenuOption
Frequent Contributor
Share merge. But often the share has a real value of 0.01 cent, and the CEO does not WANT to have a share merge.
0 Kudos
bull
Contributor
Hey look on the bright side when all markets were looking bear in January good old JDH didn't loose a dime!! LOL! This share must be the laughing stock of the Jse ether make money or close because only the brokers are making money here. This share is a fine example of our fast developing economy like our efficiently operating eskom it's there but doesn't really do much to improve the situation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos