Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

FRT - Must be an excellent buy

Not applicable
Faritec final results June 08 Faritec achieved revenue of R1 billion compared to revenue of R858 million in 2007, an increase of 21%. EBITDA increased to R55.5 million compared with the prior period of R26.5 million. Net profit attributable to ordinary shareholders rose to R28.9 million (R16.5 million). In addition, headline earnings per share increased from 8.9 cents in 2007 to 11.3 cents in 2008.
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Russ
Super Contributor
You've posted 3 times on frt today and it hasn't moved a cent.The market's just not listening to you.Try capital letters.
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Ja, and to think that some people make a bomb by LISTENING TO THE MARKET ...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Agree, we must take a longer term look at equities like FRT and not speculate. However I just made some decent money by speculating a bit on BAT.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Someone is listening-it's just jumped 6%!Director Mr. Mayekiso will be pleased.His investment of R1441200.00 on 31 March 2008 has just pushed up to over a third of that(About R555940.00!)It's a bummer when you buy at 95c and the share drops to 33c.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Trust me. I am surprised that the market has not latched on to this one.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
AVI, i will check it out this evening... I like your long term view, i am also a long term guy...
0 Kudos
Heavy_D
Occasional Contributor
The co I work for actualy outsources our IT to Faritec. Can't say we have any problems with them. Also recently attended a presentation by the directors regarding their presence in the KNZ region and where the company is headed. Very interesting.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Please check it out. Every month there is some positive news and at the rate this company is going, it will be a market leader in the future. Please give me your opinion. In my opinion, many investors overlook the key fundamentals of business and that is why the whole world ended up in a financial crisis.
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
avi, have you done a fundamental analysis yet?
0 Kudos