Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

FRT - anyone got any news on this one????

Not applicable
Howzit FRT released not so bad results and since then the share price has been tanking extremely badly, is this company going down or whats the story behind the dramatic share price drop? any one got any info?
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
platsak
Super Contributor
24mil loss with a track record that can now be described as consistantly bad. Not so great. Cost saving measures of 4mil per month implemented, which measures, will problably be cancelled out by reduced earnings because of the IT market being extremely depressed to suicidal for the next year. This coming year is thus to im my humble opinion boiling down to absolutely zero. Also look at Gijima. Whole sector is significantly down. I must say the sellof seems a bit overdone. Then again the last statement is only my subjective opinion as I have a bit of exposure to both shares and I am problably hoping (problably in vain with you)that things are not as bad as they problably are. Problably one of the many shares that we wont see in its current form in a years time.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes that hoping in vain is a far away dream at the moment, by all the selling it looks like value is nil at the moment however cant see the group dissapperaing forever or can I??? this market sucks!!!!!lol
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Weak business model vide operating margins, sub-par management with limited strategic vision as borne out by a patchy track record combined with extremely poor execution...survival is certainly at real risk in this economy.
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I struggle to believe that a company with a topline of R1b and an average of over R500m per annum for the past 5 years can't make some sort of comback. I am taking a punt on this one - hoping this will be my penny stock 10 bagger
0 Kudos