Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

FSR really good value

Not applicable
I think FSR is a real steal at their current share price. I am of the opinion that Monday morning could be the last time to get on the FSR bus before it starts an upswing. If Market conditions move in favour of Financials, there could be lots of money to be made since all their dirty laundry has been out in the marketplace for days now. Things can only improve.
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Not applicable
no things can not only improve...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
At which point would you see FSR as a good investment? Do you agree that buying at current price is a good idea?
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Just wait a little longer. 13 sounds much better price to buy it on!
0 Kudos
Ameesh
Contributor
I think it would go lower, I might consider buying at around 14.50
0 Kudos
Ameesh
Contributor
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Buy at 14.5 and leave some dry powder if it gets to 13 ;) I think there is 1 more big down leg coming in the DOW which will take it to those leves.
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
I would wait a bit for anymore interest rate hikes in the near term before buying finacial stocks. IMO
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Yes I think we must start the bottom feeders club. Im sitting in cash just waiting to pounce the moment things really seems desparate. Big question is? Will we see another mayor drop this year? Seems like the market has gotten used to bad financial data.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
steal it i shall,buy it no....too much negative sentiment towards banks at the moment...in their report they say that they lost R750 million on a share transaction going against them,don't explain how....their interim is Friday LDT....usually shares falls after that date...DON'T GET ME WRONG.... i like FSR and wil continue to buy installments every year about three months before their Final,but should be able to get in at a much lower price!
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
Sounds like lots of guessing out there to me.
0 Kudos