Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

FSR

Not applicable
What do you guys think about FSR, i thought it was a BUY, share priced has dropped by more than 10% the last couple of days..
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Rams
Super Contributor
Why did you BUY.All the technicals point to SELL . Anyway, almost everything has dropped in last couple of days except GOLD shares.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Why did you BUY.All the technicals point to SELL . Anyway, almost everything has dropped in last couple of days except GOLD shares.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
SBK issued a potential buy tip on FSR if it closed above a certain price. Personally I have stopped following them.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If you took the time to read it you will see they were kinda correct... below 1980 sell.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Also, FSR never closed above the buy level of 2110. The CHARTS are always correct, we are always incorrect. I personally will look at the DOW first (never its carbon copy, the ALSH), before looking at the Share chart. On 2 August, the day FSR report was posted, the DOW was on SALE!
0 Kudos