Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

FTSE, Dow and Others

divz
Super Contributor
Simon is it possible to bring these indexes onto price streamer? If not can anyone tell me where to find live indexes for above?
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
www.igindex.com......these are live even if you havent signed up you can still view a few....yes when oh when will SFM listen to the needs of their customers?
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Thanks guys. Another question when will the forex trade be up on this site if i can recall Simon i think you said August is that still the plan?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
mid september is the ETA
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
Okay, but Price Streamer is run through BFA Mcgregor or something. How can we direct this needs of ours? Maybe an email?
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
Is this mid Sept for Forex, or the other indices?
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Q Mid sept is for forex. The pages referred to by chartist and Simon are good but not ideal unless you have 4 screens like chartist. We who only have one screen ideally need the indices on the streamer.The FTSE and Dow have had such an influence on the direction of our market especially recently that you really need to be able to see what is happenning live
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
What will the codes be?
0 Kudos