Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

FTSE index

striker
Super Contributor
- Still stuck on 29 June - Ludicrous that nobody at Std. Bank takes the initiative and time to fix this problem.
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
chas
Regular Contributor
Unbeleivably inefficient - been trying for weeks now - sent e mail etc. Replied to me asking not to post on chat room with this query. Yet as a client I have to be inconvenced by not having this facility available since 29 June!!
0 Kudos
chas
Regular Contributor
STANDARD BANK IT IS NOT THE 29 JUNE!!!!!!
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
NOR IS ASX FLAT EVERYDAY!!!
0 Kudos
bluenote
Occasional Contributor
Gross incompetence
0 Kudos
chas
Regular Contributor
Since Simon left it seems nobody gives a toss!!!
0 Kudos
Quakedog
Super Contributor
WOW tough room!
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
- Now one month out of date - hard to believe that nobody at SB on-line trading gives a damn . Poor show - paying fees for one month old info.
0 Kudos
BC02
Super Contributor
Stuff it, Im also fedup.

Dear Standard Bank

Please note that your free charts/graphs are USELESS.
Despite the fact that I've asked repeatedly how you calculate RSA of which you couldnt say, I've also now discovered that your Stochastics is incorrect.
27 July should reflect 98 on Stochastics on the TOPI however on your charts it shows its below 80.

Is there any information we can trust that is provided?

Regards
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Easy trader index charts restored this pm. Buy that IT person a non-alcoholic beverage!
0 Kudos
chas
Regular Contributor
Tried to get a refund on my fees for July as I base my trading and require these index's to be accurate......Std bank - A big NO!!!
0 Kudos
knopkop
Contributor
AMAZING WHAT SOME BIG COMPANY'S WILL DO. DESPITE ALL THE CRISPY COMMENTS ABOUT FTSE NOT A SINGLE WORD IN REPLY OR APOLOGY. REMINDS ME OF A COMMENT OF THEIR CEO SOME YEARS AGO AT REPORTING SEASON. HE MADE THE POINT THAT "YES WE ARE DOING WELL AND THE PROSPECTS FORWARD LOOK GOOD PROVIDED WE DO NOT MESS IT UP BY BECOMING TO ARROGANT" IT SEEMS THEIR DATE HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
All I want is a OST IPAD app...
0 Kudos
babz
Contributor
This is typical south african service delivery. Complain and no one can hear you!
0 Kudos
chas
Regular Contributor
Hoping we can mount pressure via this chat forum....oops Std told I'm not allowed too!!!
0 Kudos
stores
Super Contributor
Chas...My tuppence worth...Do not ask for a refund...Just invoice them...Seems that is the way to do it now...Trying it out with Postnet at the moment and there has been some reaction....An invoice will get a lot more eyes focussed on the problem than a phone call or e-mail.
0 Kudos
inx
Occasional Contributor
Dear client please note that we are aware of the issue and its not a quick fix, but we will update it as soon as possible thank you for your support kind regards Online Share Trading
0 Kudos