Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

FULL YEAR 2014

skyehoek
Occasional Contributor
2014 FIRST HALF LAST SEPTEMBER SHOWED HEPS OVER 19 CENTS. RECENT PRODUCTION UPDATES FORETELL RESULTS AT LEAST AS GOOD AS FIRST HALF. SO FULL YEAR HEPS MUST SURELY EXCEED 30 CENTS AT WORST. THEREFORE THE TRADING PRICE OUGHT TO EXCEED 300C, EVEN IF YOU ASSUME A PE OF ONLY 10. AGAINST THIS, MANAGEMENT MAY MAKE A DECISION TO PAY OFF SOME DEBT OR OTHER. FROM WHAT I SEE, I AM NOT SELLING BELOW 320.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
DaMerlin
Contributor
I have the same views, but it helps to type in lowercase ;)
0 Kudos
Harathke
Regular Contributor
One doesn't get into a junior miner in South Africa for a mere 20% return... Doesn't justify getting out of bed in the morning for the amount of risk you are taking on.
0 Kudos
drew
Contributor
See the SENS this morning, seems very positive, perhaps your prediction is not far away......the price has already reacted.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
tricky investment this - great company with a *****py product. You can up the production all you want (and it is admirable how well that is going to plan) but it don't help at all if a) your export quantities are capped by Richards Bay and b) global markets are in oversupply resulting in continuing slide in the export price.
0 Kudos
skyehoek
Occasional Contributor
NO. IT HELPS TO TYPE IN UPPER CASE SO THAT EVERYONE CAN SEE IT!!
0 Kudos