Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Face of 'world's biggest bank fraudster'

asylum
Super Contributor
31 years old how can a youngster that age been given acess to so much money, come on how much trading experience can he have?http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/investing-and-markets/article.html?in_article_id=429696&in_page_id=3
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
IMIO it has nothing to do with HIS age, but with the bank's inability to identify a noncompoop.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I just wonder if 100 billion write offs in USA is not fraud. The bosses get fired and get millions from those banks or institutions. I smell a rat.This subprime crisis might be a mafia job. Surely some people created the problem in order to benefit from it.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
I wonder if he was going to be dismissed if he was short! :) 3.6bn on the up! I know of a similar story of a Canadian broker(28) that went from hero to zero...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
PLEASE if you okes beleive this then you'll will probably place dentures under the pillow for a compound return. NO ONE can do any thing near what this boytjie is supposed to have done. SOCGEN has one of the best systems in the world on its derivitives desk wrt checks and balances. Me smells a rat......like blaming a rogue trader for a european market meltdown earlier this week which kickstarted the fed into action (although the fed will never admit it).....please. Here be the truth.....SOCGEN unwinded long posi's on the dax and ascribed most of their sub prime losses to this Osama trader. Brilliant move though as the market would have otherwise been *****ed! Otherwise tis the best time as volatility is a traders friend....adios!
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
dinen - nice to run into you here! you well?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yeh bru'....good to hear from you as well. Dont talk much around here as although there are some really good newbies...mass balance.....also some real ?????. Anyway this year, well up until gister was the best ever ie. until RCH dumped and muwha was long. Otherwise long gfi (gfidbo) and will switch system off next week. Me thinks sell off was a tad overdone and the hint of a solution will add R20 instantly. Anybru..play safe on Tuesday especially as I am not so sure fed will budge...if they do I will FU%K them oN gfis...if they don't topsbz. ADIOS AMIGO!
0 Kudos