Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Face the firing squad

sponono
Super Contributor
Taking hit today. The technicals tell me a reverse head and shoulder is brewing with a buy at a close above R85. Maybe today is the day to accumulate a small position. Any other views?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
BC02
Super Contributor
if we looking at the same picture, it seems your on the right shoulder. Noticed the 50/200 is pointing down and price is below 200. Stochastics has a bit of -ve divergence as well.

Not saying dont go for it just saying be careful, dont risk a lot and maybe by more once it breaks through 85. IMO. Good luck
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Agree but now maybe a small short...to about 75. No trend for the head and shoulders to correct so this pattern itself is a correction to about 75...trading in range between 75-85 and possible breakout with a close above 85.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
here's my take: 3 year support is at 72, two year support is at 66. the reverse head and shoulders is a buy an a close above 85. the waiting game (watch CAT and BEL as well) begins.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
glad I took a bite at 79. CAT also up in the US 2%.
0 Kudos
Vencat
Occasional Contributor
Macquarie downgrades the share, others call it a buy (incl OST) Aug 6 (Reuters) - Barloworld Ltd : * BPI Capital starts with buy rating Just how opinions differ
0 Kudos
Pots
Contributor
Anyone care to guess how far BAW will drop before finding support. Its now below the 3 year support of R72.00
0 Kudos