Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Face to face classes

Not applicable
Hi Simon I live in bloem and would like to know if you plan to present any face to face classes here. Diffuclt to travel to Joburg or the other places to attend the courses but would like to attend some of them.
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
Jobarshares
Contributor
I asked the same question a few days back. Apparently there are not enough ppl in Bloem that attends those courses. Maybe we can set up a list of names or so of people that would like to attend, and then we could bribe Simon with a bottle of wine?
0 Kudos
Jobarshares
Contributor
Or if he aint coming soon, the only thing I would be able to affrod wil be a papsak of windpompcherrie...
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
Hey Guys, dont make your problems our problem. If you want to live in Outer Mongolia (sorry Bloemfontein) that's up to you!!!! Only jesting.....
0 Kudos
Jobarshares
Contributor
The green groove is gone from the hills Maggie, Where first the daisies' sprung, The creeking old mill is still Maggie...
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
LOL....at least you have a sense of humour in Bloem which is more than most people have up in Gauteng.....and I thought the farmers in Bloem liked old creeky mills????
0 Kudos
Jobarshares
Contributor
Unfortunately I haven't seen any around here...
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
I have never been to Bloem but i have heard you have a gold plated wheel barrow at the entrance to the city,is it true?.......
0 Kudos
Jobarshares
Contributor
I have never seen a gold plated anything in Bloem or at any of the entrances to Bloem.
0 Kudos
Cruising
Contributor
Also in the Free State and would attend depending on the co*****. I could get at least five other people that invest in the stock market that I know to attend. How many do they require for a co*****?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The classes doesnt have to be that frequent once or twice a year over a week or so. Make it available to non account members too that way you can attract more customers. Surely there must be enough people out there
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
According to the tourist guide i read in London ,the people in Bloemfotein held the wheelbarrow in such high esteem because they said it forced you to get up onto two feet,that they made a monument of it ........
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Just want to see if my co***** is censored too.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
0 Kudos