Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Facebook

kwagga
Super Contributor
....and lost his viginity.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
FB shares down 11%, and guess what the talking heads will now say. Oo, this share was to expensive to start off with. You would buy a share with a PE of over 100. In the meantime, the astute investors are already counting their billions. Yes folks, they got out in the hype. Biggest legal con ever. You've got to love Wall street.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
seems GM also pulled their advertising from the super bowl, and that's still fine ??
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
and trading at $33
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Please tell me you don't own any of that junk ?
0 Kudos
superstar
Regular Contributor
Is it the share that lost its virginity (trading for the first time in stock market) or is it Zuckerberg?
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
raps
Frequent Contributor
At least his newly found hairy beast did not turn to him on his wedding night and say "Now I know y u named your company Microsoft"
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
$31.... Did zuckerburg short his own stock.....all the hype and he knew something about something
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
why would he short it, he sold a couple million effectively shortin at 38 ?? an if he did it would ahve to be disclosed ..
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
- Now there's a class action underway by retail investors about non- disclosure of revised downward earnings estimates ,immediately before the IPO. Federal authorities say they're also going to take a look. Looks like this could be the worst IPO on the
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
long way to go to beat pets.com ipo
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
he unloaded 30.2 million shares at $37.58.....and some analysts said the stock could fall to as low as $9.59. Whats Goldman Sachs position on FB?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
no idea, but if they got any sense it is very large from aroud 40 .. what's wrong with that ??
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
it seems they knew about the lower revenue estimates before the share sale
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
maybe, in which case insider trading and SEC will investigate .. but it was not rocket science to short at 40
0 Kudos
Cherry
Regular Contributor
Didnt facebook pinch the idea from My Space???? Look whats happened to My Space, its still there, but much much smaller. Is it likely that someone will come up with something better than facebook? Ohhhh yes. and the only one who'll be sitting on the $$$ is Zuckerberg.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
eh eh,was it becos they listed in May and on a FridaY?
0 Kudos