Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Fair warning on NPN

kwagga
Super Contributor
When you've made some money off this share, start taking profits and deploy a strict stop loss. The feeding frenzy won't last. It won't be today, tomorrow, or even the day after that, but when it happens it won't be pretty.
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
MehmoodHaffejee
Frequent Contributor
Sounds liek good advice for some of the other large caps too...
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
I holding in momentum and will continue to hold
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Waiting for an entry into my newly constructed portfolio
0 Kudos
Not applicable
you expect a stock reporting a 180% increase in EPS to pull back?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Well,we argued about this before....we picked this,when it pulled back to 1000....and we forecasted a price of 2000..... by 2016.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
lol, you graduated to the royal we ?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Yes, we had a 4 way discussion, only Preston not here on this post( don't know why you consider yourself royalty) Topic Last post Action Re:PE is simple by Rams on 03 Oct 16:15 So, if you want to buy NPN current PE 50, fret not because based on estimated future earnings( and if believe the estimate and verify it the BUFFET way), it's a bargain at 93 000 CENTS....because share price for that estimation is in excess of 200 000 CENTS. Sorry to labour the point, but that was the intelligent debate I was having with Simon and Skaap....if you new to investing, know this well and apply it well to make money 03 Oct 16:15 [Reply] [Zoom Out] Re:Re:PE is simple by Preston on 03 Oct 16:22 Whatever, your stupidity is going to cost you money... End of debate.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
anyway where is Preston?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
hey I can be royalty .. I got new ties today
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
And what about the socks....
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
plenty socks, same chao now makes ties .. TV never going to be the same again
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Certainly if there is matching underwear to go with....
0 Kudos