Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Falling knives

kr_pto
Super Contributor
ha ha nice one john. only read your response after tho. hope i answered it ok (he says with trembling knees)!
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
I will only rejoice if you made money bro. Even on the dog.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
So it wouldn't be a good time to say 'I told you so', would it. When you have levels you have to stick to them. It only took me about 50 bad trades to get it. I'm a real fast learner.
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
shot. made money lost money. but she is a fickle love for sure. starting to recon their is indeed easier money elsewhere. but dont hold me to that! :)
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Just repeat after me : "I HATE THE DOG !!!!"
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
feel free to. made a personal decision to take the risk as I could afford a bit of slippage. some go your way some dont, but in this case agreed that you seem to be correct. then again her volatility is such that may still recover near end of day and be able to get out where i want to.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
. . . only 49 trades to go. . .
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
i hate the ...i i i just cant do it yet sir. will have to give me time to let the wounds of unrequieted love heal.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
It is sitting also on the 100 EMA
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Thanks Wiz. I never noticed that. Exactly on it.
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
ha ha. not much less than that, have had my fair share already.
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
ha ha. no, much less than that, have had my fair share already.
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
Perfect! Not only did Woolies close above my stop AND the 100EMA, but today's price action painted the very dependable "hanging kangaroo tail" reversal pattern. All we need for confirmation is a bit of green tomorrow and she's away.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
What u hoping for is a V-shaped bottom. It may take the form of M-shape>> 2 green days, come down for a double bottom and away up. In that case it might come close to activating your stop loss.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hanging Kangaroo Tail ?.....I like it.Do Explain.
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Its a derivative of the old Swamp Wallaby pouch which is often used in prediction of step changes - but is believed to be much more reliable in a dry climate.
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
Exactly. WHL is on a P&F (Point a Finger) BUY right now. As soon as their garment buy-back program is completed it's gonna fly.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Allrighty then...uh,I think.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Frankly,just checking out the Chart,that little Wallaby better be on the lookout for Scratch-Butt Dingo,scourge of the OutBack...Just one short step from Pouch to Ouch....best of with that new TA pattern.All 8 me eyes can't figure it out.Ever seen a cross-eyed Spider ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
damn WHL is looking tempting...
0 Kudos