Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Faritec

Mula
Occasional Contributor
Dear Forum Members, What are your views on Faritec at current share price ? Where is the share price going ? Is it worth a punt for a long term hold of 10 years ? Many Thanks
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
do you think FRT will last another ten years ??
0 Kudos
rsalie
Super Contributor
10 years, damn that is a longggg time. Why 10 years? FRT, might be a punt (but still a very risky one at that) for the short term right now. I wonder is Sheridan and Faritec will be merged.
0 Kudos
rsalie
Super Contributor
Make that Shoden not Sheridan
0 Kudos
Asman
New Contributor
Yes. You do not invest 29mil and do not expect a return. Top management was also replaced. Shoden buyin was to facilitate their growth in Africa. I expect sharp growth in the next year.
0 Kudos
Ms_T
Not applicable
So glad to have found this forum, with regards to the share price, you say it's expected to grow next year. However the Africa dealing you are refering to is this something that Faritec has openly disclosed and if they are going into Africa do they have the necessary cash to do so?
0 Kudos
Asman
New Contributor
Shoden is the company well settled in Africa - in transport I think. They bought into Faritec to provide them with the IT infrastructure they require in order to fasilitate their continued growth. It is more a case of Shoden that will do the capital drive. Thats why I believe that is why the MD of Shoden took over at Faritec to ensure better management especialy cost management. Remember Faritc's Financial manager was also replaced.
0 Kudos
kzl00711
Not applicable
I think this share is gonna fly in not so long... What do you think?
0 Kudos