Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Fast, fast service

sponono
Super Contributor
just had to write this: make a transfer into my trading account at 8am, uploaded proof of payment, 30 minutes later funds are available for trading. Haba haba baby!!
0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
Preston
Super Contributor
Unsecured borrowing???
0 Kudos
Franksays
Frequent Contributor
How do you upload the proof of payment?
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
My account/Payments/Upload proof of payment
0 Kudos
Franksays
Frequent Contributor
Thanks! I didnt even know they had that.
0 Kudos
Franksays
Frequent Contributor
I dont have this option.
0 Kudos
Franksays
Frequent Contributor
I dont have this option.
0 Kudos
Chopchop
Contributor
I don't either, under my account there is no payments tab? I only have the cash one, then transfer cash but there is not upload Proof of payment option
0 Kudos
Pepi
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
sorry, that was on IG markets not OST
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
That's nothing. I was up R380 000 today without even trading. Sadly SBK giveth, SBK taketh away...
0 Kudos
stores
Super Contributor
That's serious stuff..I will keep my account open in the mean time for the chats and go to Investec's on line share trading with my longer term stuff and see how their set up works..Seems that no one seems to own SBK OST and clearly there is no leadership there since Simon Brown left.
0 Kudos
stores
Super Contributor
Also it seems like, if I have read my mails properly, that, if you are retired and have an account there, like me, there are no extra costs added on for their on line share trading. Will contact my personal banker there and advise the forum, if you are intersted.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
That will be great!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Haibo! Is Simon no longer with SBK? Mr Brown, Please explain
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
for almost 2 yeras now ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Okay. It makes sense now. Because many moons ago, I used to ask about SBK related questions and you used to answer. Never mind, the courses/seminars you used to offer will you were still there. But not so long ago, I asked a question and you referred me to SBk and I was a bit confused since I still thought that you were still with SBK. Anyway, all the best. I notice that there is a seminar or course you will be offering on behalf of SBK, Am I wrong?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
Yip, I still doing some OST courses
0 Kudos