Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Feb-13

Not applicable
Massive Strike ahead.It has begun.2010 was just a warm-up.2011 is going to be a wake-up call for anyone who thinks Rands in savings accounts are WEALTH.Sooner or later those predator Hedge Funds are going to push...to see just how the Rand REALLY is.## At the moment they're chewing on Pieces of Ireland and Greece ( burp)...and yup,Portugal and Spain will be a nice Munchie.So, yeah...watch those Bonds.As the Strike spreads and paralyzes.Very interesting,2011...no?
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Rams
Super Contributor
2011? I thought the world ends in 2012
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Heh...what? No-no,World's got a long way to go.Let's just say....that when the Western Mass Media ( in New York) start displaying the "Great Strike in SA".Yeah, that's the moment, the signal.## Back in Sep2008, I watched as the New York media did the same harum-scarum,when talking about a 'split in the ANC'.The Rand dropped like a stone.Go look.In 2011,The Bolshevist Trade Unions will do the job of their Commie masters in the SACP.They will Stir It Up.They've got plenty of cannon fodder to work with.Anyway...2011>"I stopped Lenin in 2008.Now I'm Stalin,mateys." Translation:Got rid of my debt.Got my lifestyle back.Whoopee !
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Yeah,"insolvency" is one easy way to get of debt.Construction companies do it all the time.Mess up your house, the company is bankrupt and the owner is building somewhere else under a new name. But, the FEDS in US are pressing for criminal charges against those bankers, hedge fund managers and market makers who wiped out their debt and pocketed the Goverment Bailout.Goldman Sacks, what are they, bankers or market makers or hedge fund ....?Buty you right, wont bring back all thos nice longs on AGL at R550!
0 Kudos