Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Fifa tickets from FNB

Not applicable
Has anyone got tickets from an FNB branch for the 5th phase of tickets? i just stood in the que for an hour that did not move and no one was able 2 purchase a tickets.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Quintin101
Occasional Contributor
I would like to have atleast tried but I work :(
0 Kudos
_Marco_
Frequent Contributor
3 hours in the queue this side.. and no1 managed to get tickets, frustrating as hell! I see online applications open on the fifa website @ about 18:00 so i'm going to try that.. hopefully by then the tickets i wanted are not sold out
0 Kudos
Whatsup
Contributor
I believe the FNB ticket site crashed so they had to suspend sales, due to volumes, apparantly up now at 13:45
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi $Marco$ Where did you see the online applications will open at 18H00, I have been in the queue since this morning and still no joy in getting any tickets . please let me know where you got this info.
0 Kudos
_Marco_
Frequent Contributor
tester, i read it on numerous news site articles, I managed to purchase some tickets online just after 18h00 today, must admit there's not much left of the big encounters unless u willing to fork out a fortune.. Gl
0 Kudos