Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Fifth Instalment disscusion.

barry_1
Super Contributor
The fifth instalment discusion is now available on our website.I think there is still time to get in on these Instalments expiring in Dec so go to Archive on page four to see the updated list there. So far DDT has done the best up 20%.Do remember i only monitor the underlying shares.Then go to page five discussion for shares i have filtered that in my opinion have a better chance of paying a dividend and i feel will give a good capital gain ending in march.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
barry_1
Super Contributor
Do give a thought for Naomi,who has penned her first NAOMI'S WARRANT WATCH.I offered her ,her own page,but she is quite shy at this stage,so her blog is down at the bottom of page four on Archives.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
For convenience of members i've added Kitco,if u click on their home page they as an example on PLATINUM u will get a 24 hour platinum chart as well as the last two previois days.They give the best historocal charts....Also se on their home page BASE METALS,which gives a good idea of prices.
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Barry please give us the address again, Thanks
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos