Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Finally I get a compliment...

Not applicable
Finally I am acknowledged for the work I do...Finally the patron saint and protector of genius traders Saint Simion acknowledges that I have reached the state of knowing nothing. The geniuses like elctrocox et all continue to buy the dips while we make lower lows and lower highs all the time being protected from the Boogieman. Shielded and made to feel safe from his glaring ignorrance and stupidity. Hell!.. he even joins in the fun from time to time. Saint Simion is right ..I know nothing about which direction the market is going nor would I ever presume to. However..Youd think ppl would learn from past mistakes though...looking back 4 times over the years when elecrocox has been at his most vocal and persisted in buying the dips and fully 4 times he has gotten a huge hiding but he persists. You dont really need to know anything to be able to trade ...just that you dont really know anything and maybe just maybe if something hasnt worked in the past you should learn from that.
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable
24-hour toll-free helpline: 0800 055 555
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes but is it TROLL free?
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I have to agree with Simon about the quality of the insults....we really are s*****ing the barrel...uve used that one so many times in the past its now become your signature.
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
All i knw is u been shorting this market since 2009 calling a dead cat bounce eve r since, and many fresh meat newbies have followed you and died. be a bull,,buy the dips b4 u have to sell your soul to alsiah the mighty bull.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I am a day trader......in a day we go long and short...30200 was our long term target from way way lower down...stop talking ***** and check the facts...the record is there for everyone to see
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Agree... day traders can change their positions for the day. Like today Im long (exiting my position before 5:30) - but still a bear.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Here is the real reason ole Electrocox is so angry....quite embarressing some of your older posts...."what is divergence?" etc...Topic Last post Action Re:Question for Chartist....... The Charts I see on your Screencasts, by Electrox on 23 Jan 16:16 ok I See. DO u pay seperately for it? if so how much? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos