Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Finally got my BlackBerry

Werner_1
Super Contributor
Guys, you know how long i waited, now i am very happy, all thanks to Player who pointed me to the correct people - thanks again... Just a fast question, it seems my SIM doesnt work in this phone, says SIM Error all the time, but it works in the old phone, and when i switch the BB on i can make 1 call if i am really fast, then it goes onto SOS calls only... any ideas why? I will go to my MTN shop after work and see if i can get a new SIM card...
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
PLayer
Frequent Contributor
Its only a pleasure to be of assistance.. you need to also have your BIZ service up and running.. this will enable you to get ur mail, etc, etc Call 808 to ensure that your service is loaded The handset should allow u to make calls provided it is fully charged. Once you have loaded the service then you can call 083 1555 for assistance on setting up ur mail box
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Player, i called them and the lady activated the BIS, so i just need to wait a while i guess, but I think my SIM issues is unrelated, i had some issues with the old phone a while back, when restarting the phone sometimes it took very long to restart, then it told me SIM registration failed, then i would restart and it worked, so i think the SIM is not so good anymore... but i am very happy now!
0 Kudos
PLayer
Frequent Contributor
Good to hear you are sorted out....
0 Kudos