Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

First Rand FSR

saint1
Occasional Contributor
going long on this!
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Oom_Boom
Frequent Contributor
Based on fundamental or tech analysis? If you are looking at tech analysis I would enter with caution, it is forming lower lows and starting a possible downward trend channel. I will only look at it if it breaks its resistance level and closes above 1995.
0 Kudos
gareth01
Regular Contributor
agreed, wait for more of a pull back....around 1850 I would be accumulating aggresively (or going long).
0 Kudos
gareth01
Regular Contributor
agreed, wait for more of a pull back....around 1850 I would be accumulating aggresively (or going long).
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
no technical buy sugnals right now and jse could go either way. I would wait for a close above 20.00 to confirm the uptrend has resumed and that the jse is on the way up before its next major correction to the downside which should be a 10% correction......you dont want to be long when that happens. Wait for price to show you the way....right now it aint saying go long......
0 Kudos
Not applicable
There's a plausible support at R17 approx.Where Horizontal Support and the 61.8Fib line are close to each other.I shall send my sniper for recce-updates.As we wait.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Yep, sometimes the best position is not being in one. If going long, previous days high must be taken out and has not happened as yet.
0 Kudos
genie2b
Frequent Contributor
If support holds at 18.33 mark I'll accumelate...dropping below this mark and I'll be selling what I have....
0 Kudos
Spoegs
Contributor
Pure Tech analysis of FSR may not be the way to go at the moment. Share price being influenced by everyone and their dog speculating how much value is going to be unlocked in the final RMH/FSR unbundling.That said, being short FSR is probably not advised.
0 Kudos