Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Flipping4Profit

JulzM
Regular Contributor
Any Views on this http://flipping4profit.com/home.php?referrer=f4p Creating Real Profit Through Real Estate??
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
MMouse
Contributor
The USA property market is completely different to ours. If you look at the properties being sold by Banks in South Africa and the potential to generate profits along the lines of American "flippers" you will note that the scale of the market is completely different.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
MMouse from UDW
0 Kudos
MMouse
Contributor
Not me. MMouse is a pseudonym like many others on the forum.
0 Kudos
klapka
Super Contributor
NO?????? And I was going ask you to give my regards to Minnie.
0 Kudos
samoa
Super Contributor
Hello Mouse...
0 Kudos
Oom_Boom
Frequent Contributor
Mmouse has the gist of it. It is possible here in SA, but not on the profit margins our US cousins do it. I have flipped a house before for profit after repairing etc. It was worth it and I will do it again when my current property project becomes cash positive. There are not that many decent bank repo's available for flipping here as in the US. Remember they had the huge housing bubble and economic problems that we sort of avoided, giving them stacks of stock for flipping.
0 Kudos