Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Flou een vir Vrydag...

Not applicable
Hoe verneuk n Bloubul ondersteuner sy vrou? Hy CHEETAH...
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable
Klipdrift Fishing Story I went fishing this morning at Lake Kariba, but after a short time I ran out of worms. Then I saw a puff adder with a frog in his mouth. Frogs are good bass bait. Knowing the snake couldn't bite me with the frog in his mouth I grabbed him right behind the head, took the frog, and put it in my bait bucket. Now the dilemma was how to release the snake without getting bit. So, I grabbed my bottle Klippies and poured a little in its mouth. His eyes rolled back, he went limp. I threw him into the bush without incident and carried on fishing using the frog. A little later, I felt a nudge on my foot. There was that same snake with two more frogs in his mouth.
0 Kudos
The_Trader
Frequent Contributor
There is a patent out for a new mustang bra. The one must be in the cup and the other one must hang.
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
A young woman in Cape Town was so depressed that she decided to end her life by throwing herself into the ocean. She went down to the docks and was about to leap into the frigid water when a handsome young deck-hand saw her tottering on the edge of the pier, crying. He took pity on her and said, look, you've got a lot to live for. We're off to Europe in the morning, and if you like, I can stow you away on this ship. I'll take good care of you and bring you food every day." Moving closer, he slipped his arm round her shoulder and added, "I'll keep you happy, and you'll keep me happy, OK?" The girl nodded yes. After all, what did she have to lose? Maybe a fresh start in Europe would give her life new meaning. That night, the sailor brought her aboard and hid her in a lifeboat. >From then on, every night he brought her three sandwiches and a piece of fruit, and they made passionate love until dawn. Three weeks later, during a routine inspection, she was discovered by the captain. "What are you doing here?" the captain asked. "I have an arrangement with one of the sailors,"she explained. "I get food and a trip to Europe, and he's screwing me." "He sure is, lady, he sure is!" the captain said. "This is the Ferry making daily trips between Robben Island and the Waterfront!"
0 Kudos
Cilliboy
Occasional Contributor
Cowboys chilis A cowboy walks into a seedy cafe in Saratoga, Wyoming. He sits at the counter and notices an old cowboy with his arms folded staring blankly at a full bowl of chili. After fifteen minutes of just sitting there staring at it, the young cowboy bravely asks the old cowpoke, A`If you ainA't gonna eat that, mind if I do?A' The older cowboy slowly turns his head toward the young wrangler and in his best cowboy manner says, A`Nah, you go ahead.A' Eagerly, the young cowboy reaches over and slides the bowl over to his place and starts spooning it in with delight. He gets nearly down to the bottom and notices a dead mouse in the chilli. The sight was very shocking and he immediately barfs up the chili back into the bowl. The old cowboy quietly says, A`Yep, thatA's as far as I got, too.A'
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
0 Kudos