Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

For Simon Brown: OST international trading

Preston
Super Contributor
Simon, is it possible for OST to have another platform that complement this platform which allow existing Domestic OST customers the ability to trade international shares (long term growth) and derivatives? (Assumption) --->I am quite certain that SBK international cannot provide the required return on capital that SBK (SA) requires, due to tough trading condition aboard. So how abt SBK(SA) ulitised that Capital which was allocated to SBK international operations to expand this platform which will allow existing domestic customers access to International Market. (I personally feel this will really set SBK way ahead of all its competitors. More individuals will sign up with SBK. Any set up cost can be offset against a separate fee charged to its customers who wants to use this facilities) Any opinion from the General Public
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Preston
Super Contributor
Feedback from OST We are currently doing a soft launch of our global webtrader which will permit clients to trade ordinary stocks and forex on the foreign exchange. Unfortunately this invitation has currently only been extended to 100 clients as of now. We are hoping to make this platform available to our entire client base in the second quarter of this year and the seminars will follow soon thereafter
0 Kudos
Cherry
Regular Contributor
Where can i find software like easy trader giving access to major global markets. Thank you
0 Kudos
HungryPunter
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
so, basically you were told to go back and play with the 18 month old?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Jughead
Contributor
Can't wait for this to happen. Yeah man go Preston!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What more headache does one want? There is enough on JSE already. Atleast I can walk into Shoprite or woolies to see if the sales are still good or not? I can see SAB and PPC trucks driving around. How will I know if wallmart is doing well or not?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
preston going nowhere, he was not invited!
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
No, they reserving that for Preston's 18 month old, wedding gift...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Rams, Did you learn Maths,at Opera School? My daughter is no longer 18 months, keep up!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Ja , every year some clown(aka clone) comes here wasting Bytes, suppose every forum has one
0 Kudos