Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

For Simon : Inter-Account Transfers

MoMoney
Occasional Contributor
I don't understand why we cannot simply have the facility to transfer funds between my trading accounts. Why do we have to phone or send an email for this to be actioned. Seems so stone-agish. Surely this is not a technical shortcoming. Is there another reason?
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
USERX
Contributor
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Hope u don't mind me butting in!Some of us manage other peoples accounts on our websites and although we can trade for them,we cannot transfer money onto or off their accounts except to their bank accounts(which is as it should be),dunno if this is the reason,still onet should be able to transfer to accounts in ones own name.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
it is on our list and being workd on.
0 Kudos
Mighty_Mouse
Occasional Contributor
A facility to transfer funds between accounts on-line would be a real help. Have to add my support for this !
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
With all due respect Simon and Std Bank... I was last on here about 6 months ago and had requested that functionality a number of times. Back then it was promised that it was in the pipelines. Just wondering how long that pipe is?
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
About as long as the distance that you should keep away from a whale ... ...
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
DST... funny you make that comment... how would u know that?
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
DST... funny you make that comment... how would u know that?
0 Kudos