Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

For Standard Bank...

barry_1
Super Contributor
Today i can only access ONLINE SHARE TRADING through the Standard website.I have Online share trade on my list of favourites ,but it comes up unavailable every time.Is this a new safety feature?Recently Nedbank introduced a similar scheme with their NETBANK and now i have to go through their Nedbank Website to reach it.
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
bary, what url have you book marked ?
0 Kudos
yrg
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Thanks Yrg abd Simon.the one i used till yesterday was ---scmb.co.za/equities/index
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
the scmb.co.za is an old old domain that died today .
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
yes thanks,i have replaced on my desk -top as well.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
email being sent to clietns durign the course fo today

Please be advised that we had to discontinue the use of the "SCMB" naming convention on our website. If you have bookmarked an old link which has "SCMB" as a part of the link (such as http://www.scmb.co.za/Equities/) it will no longer work. To log on to the website go to the Standard Bank home page (www.standardbank.co.za) and click on the link to Online Share Trading.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Why e-mail people after the event ? As matter of interest why does SCMB no longer exist ?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I suppose it is now called CCMB...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
This may seem a small thing but this typifies the attitude SFM has towards its clients.....the customer is an afterthought. Was it not obvious that people should be informed before you change the url? Simon I am not going to pull my punches anymore....this is just downright stupid...I recall what you said to me once about Standardbank before you started to work there....I will keep it to myself but I suggest that now that you work there that situation had changed and that someone should at least be putting themselves in the traders shoes....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Chartist it has to do with there clients and all to do with there pockets !!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
nah hennie....its a cse of hubris...they are so *****ing busy being INSPIRED, MOTIVATED and INVOLVED that they forget the basics....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
that word was b l e e d i n g just in case you thought i said *****......now they will spend even more time trying to figure out how to stop this....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
lurs try again......faarking
0 Kudos