Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

For Y

Not applicable
Where is you, Goatman?? First whales of the season are running off Vic Bay. Yous know what this means - Sushi! Time to break out the harpoon an fire up the barbi, dude..I'll bring the Jose..
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
john_1
Super Contributor
Yes come back... Snake pit dancing is just not the same without a little coaching from the old pro. God I cant wait to drink a margarita in the sun. This rain has been getting me down.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yeah, been quiet without the dude. And send some o your rain our way. Whole darned mountain's on fire. Forced all the inbreed woodcutter types outa the woods, into the streets where they keep tryin to convince tourist babe's to marry em.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Out looking for trophy wives. Tx tx hippies are just not what they used to be.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
For them mountain types a trophy wife is someone with two teeth, as opposed to the usual one.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Nah! just no facial hair.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
did you guys take profits or are you staying long overnight?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Sold WHL this morning with no loss cos it broke our stop on Friday. Still in SOL. Lightening load where we can sell into strength as I'm still concerned that M feels we're going to 245 on the ALSI. Getting cash out on good days hoping to buy cheaper on bad days. Not much of a strategy but at the moment it's all we have!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Great Trading, I am Getting closer to the holy grail of trading.... doing exactly what my system says. I have only been in topi not trading shares at the moment.
0 Kudos