Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

For plat buffs,latest.

barry_1
Super Contributor
Quoted from email i received written by Barry Sergeant see the whole article on ...mineweb.com..................."the cheapest stock by far is Pan Palladium $2 AMC(Ajusted market capitalisation) (also known as enterprise value) followed by Ridge mining $7 AMC,ANOORAQ $8 AMC,African platinum $10 AMC,Afriore $15 AMC, Eastern platinum $15 AMC.Nikwe $15, plat group$15, Platmin($31) ELAND$42 AMC,PLAT AUSTRALIA $55 AMC AND TRAILING THE WHOLE LOT WEZIZWE $69 AMC.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
barry_1
Super Contributor
i hold Eland and Anooraq. Just enthusiasim is pushing Eland at this time i reckon.In my opinion the long period of negotiations skewes the prices with too many slow regulatory authorities,making it difficult to carry through a deal.I hope Elands deal goes through.i shall keep a close watch on it.African plats $10AMC has an offer from Impala.Afrione$15 AMChas been taken out by Lonmin.Those in capitals above quoted on some exchange some where. Article written 13 AP 2007 ...on moneyweb.com
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
by the way, for valuing, its Dollars per ounce!Developed by analyst Mark Smith of RBC Capital Markets.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
i'de give my eye teeth to attend the valuing forum that is going to be run by the JSE,unfortunately i live too far away,but u luckly lot J'burgers definitely don't miss it!
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Sorry that should read....mineweb.com
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Afternoon everyone.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Hi Barry. We are awake and reading....just seems to be a very slow Monday.
0 Kudos