Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

For the youngsters out there

geordie1
Super Contributor
been investing now for 40 years-it has been a full time job now for 17 years.this proves its not timing the market but time in the market that counts.may he enjoy his wealth for as long as he has left
0 Kudos
geordie1
Super Contributor
been investing now for 40 years-it has been a full time job now for 17 years.this proves its not timing the market but time in the market that counts.may he enjoy his wealth for as long as he has left
0 Kudos
geordie1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
geordie1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
geordie1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
geordie1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
geordie1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks for this! With my 40-50+ years still ahead of me I have to remember to construct my core investment portfolio with a similar approach. Even though I can take on risk at my age I probably have an almost certain chance of retiring financially free if I just keep on accumulating and not focus on the short and medium term swings. But that said, an additional 2-3% p/a can make a huge difference over 50 years. Trying to beat the benchmark should still be a priority, but only with a small part of my portfolio.
0 Kudos