Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

For those daytraders trading the FTSE

Not applicable
0.18 % round trip trading from a SA account and 0.10 for a uk account .... Quite inpressive ... Anyone know any better Platform ???
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Electrox
Super Contributor
Hennie plse enlighting us what platform this is?? would like to start trading the ftse aswell... thx
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hehehe ... I think you might now ( You know which platform i use ? don't you ? )UK one ... HINT ... Chartist uses it as a chart platform
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
haha..you talking Ig Index.. I got an account there already..is that the one?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Correct ... So y not trade the ftse ? Even better than DWT ... one point one pound and thats on the mini 400 ( 400 Pounds a contract +- R 5300.00 ... Thats the SA account idealcfds)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey Electrox just out of intrist, What time frames you use to daytrade?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Why bother with the FTSE? Any real daytrader only does the DOW. Why expose yourself to the risk of market closure. Rather maximize your trading opportunities with an open market. PS: I trade Euro Dollar and Cable full time, and it pays my rent.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If you are a gap trader and is seems you like it ... i'll send you a link to a platform where a guy trades them with some others intristing techniques with great success
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
Hennie my timeframes are 5min 15min and 1hour.. thats it
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You mean the S&P ??? Its all about commision costs ?? A chart is a chart old chap
0 Kudos
Not applicable
This gap theory is random, there is no study that has shown this ON THE JSE.
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
hennie you talking about charty now? tell me theres a anther fella out there with interesting techniques
0 Kudos
Not applicable
better i think ... some rules i have from him ( paper trade them ) let me know in a months time ... send my your mail : [email protected]
0 Kudos