Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

For those using Idealcfds a new indicator

Not applicable
I have the code for a indicator called the BBS ( Bollinger band Squeeze indiacator ) It has a couple of indicators in one : ATR, Std deviation, Keltner Channels and bollinger band in one indicator
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks Hennie - but where do you find it? I'm still running on demo access only. I suppose it should be on "Real-time Charts" rather than "Quick Charts"? I don't see it in the list that pops up when you click the "indicator/backtest" button. Help asb...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Grand merci pour cette réponse
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
CrownA
Super Contributor
This is Greek to me - where is Simon - he likes the Greeks.
0 Kudos
pb41
Occasional Contributor
Thanks for this Hennie. I have been looking for the squeeze indicator for a while. However when I copy and paste into IT Charts in Ideal CFD's the indicator looks like an oscillator similar to the RSI. It shows a line fluctuating between 80 and -60. It looks nothing like the indicator on the YouTube video not that used by John Carter. Does it look the same to you. If not do I need to modify the code at all. Appreciate your help.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You can from there modify it, Push the little tool left top of the indicator ... window pops up - colour uptrend, color downtrend, Width, style. Use the style to change the histogramme to histogramme and the width to you prefrence. Then click on indic and change the style to points. You can also change the coulor of the histograme - up trend one color and same to the down trend
0 Kudos
Not applicable
send me a mail and i'll take a screen shot and send it to you : [email protected]
0 Kudos
MAGICIAN
Frequent Contributor
Thanks for the information Hennie - very useful
0 Kudos