Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Forecast

KVW
Super Contributor
I just read their last Results and their forecasts are a Gold Price of $650 and exchange rate of 8 R/$. Both of these values are a lot lower than what we are currently seeing, so hence they should be doing well and the next results should look good, so why is it lagging on Harmony???????? I see them bouncing back to the R90 level by the end of the week.....any thoughts?
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Shard
Super Contributor
They're out of favour due to the poor management that resulted in the 25% decrease in Profits in June. They've made some structural changes, the CEO "resigned" adn the new one is big on cutting out there non-core operations. I suppose given the current market investors are just a bit tentative about an out of favour stock.
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
I see that on standard bank platform you can short GFI but not harmony seems this could have an influence not sure if it applies to other trade platforms
0 Kudos
Not applicable
my portfolio is really looking bad and with this share i really do not know. should i hold on for a while. advice please.
0 Kudos