Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Forum Member Hobbies

Not applicable
yip ! fishing fly tho is my kind !!! Male likes to hunt for fish aaahhhhh yellows , trout, that is
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
interesting, that is also my hobby, model aeroplanes. we also build boats, but some of these are scale research models for my dad's company.
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
My wifes been in the u.k. for 5 weeks,i have a whole range of new hobbys: ironing,cooking,washing my 15 year old sons sports gear.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Saassh for once I will practice some restraint...possibly because what I had to say would just be too obvious....
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Running, golf, chess, fly fishing, collecting and drinking red wine, renovating homes, clothing design, sewing, cooking - but my girlfriend makes sure I don't get much time for many of them, unless I'm making clothes or cooking for her!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Preston - Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
ABUZZ- Did you make a nice profit on RMBH?
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
sounds like a hoppy you could really get into .........doesnt it
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
So what do you do for fun????
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
HAHA!! so I pop in to check the temperature in the forum, and I see Brazen is still keeping it surreal.. nice to see, keep up the good work!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hey Tango Hows it going. I hope you are making serrious money. Please drop me a mail at [email protected] if you want to stay in touch.
0 Kudos
dilligaff
Super Contributor
Hitting drivers who run over cyclists
Hitting drivers who hoot at golfers as they prepare to hit the ball
Hitting folks who hit on colleagues
Hitting folks who fail my anger-management course
Hugging anyone who drinks alcohol, since its been helping ugly folks get laind for more than 2 millenia
Philatelist, numismatist, wifflologist
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Yes, thanks Preston, sold at 38,00. Waiting for it to drop a bit more to get back in.
0 Kudos
am_1
Frequent Contributor
Preston you forgot to add: profiling forumites. Dying to see what you've got on Brazen thus far. Mine ..this site & sailing
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
All i can say is "Gravy is married to one coollady". She has also a good head on her shoulder (in terms of intelligence)".
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Hobby, taking the piss out of co directors and senior management.
0 Kudos