Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Forum Member Hobbies

Preston
Super Contributor
Guys,apart from Share trading ,what are your hobbies?
0 Kudos
76 REPLIES 76
Preston
Super Contributor
I usually do road running .. 4km X 5 time a weeks. Spare time.. I enjoy learning different programming language. Currently busy learning "Visual Basic Language". Otherwise i usually take a drive to Turfontein Racecourse to watch some horseracing,,,,
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
:-) You should also allocate time to the most important hobby in your life... (you ARE getting married??)
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Yes i am Mr C.. So i allocate some of my share trading time to my new bride....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Didn't have any, but after Mammon's excellent suggestion, taken up blowing marshmallow's out me nose. Still have to get the size concept right, though. Got a pink pillow stuck up me left nostril since Wednesday.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Spare time i play Guitar and use to build model areoplanes.
0 Kudos
attackcat
Contributor
I manage a band (as in music) so I spend quite a bit of time trying to market them, webpage, videos etc. Got into video editing, largely so that I could put something together for them, and found that to be great fun, although very time consuming
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
I like to run over road runners. Also cyclists who ride two abreast. Oh what the heck, any cyclist. Killing small dogs. Killing big dogs. And flower arranging.
0 Kudos
attackcat
Contributor
Running over cyclists is a hobby that I have long been looking at - how have you found it - satisfying?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Building model aeroplanes??? Bwahahahahahaha!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
what about sucking all the chocolate off the chuckles before eating them?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Brazen..Flower arrangement ..Good business.. I have to folk out R10 500 for our wedding. Key ..Our wedding..MY money
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Extremely satisfying cat! There are a few minor downsides - the screams when they get caught under the bumper can sometimes infiltrate even the highest volume on the ipod. And tatty blood covered lycra is even more repulsive than intact lycra.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Building Model Aeroplane...It is so cooool
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I like to do some fly fishing whenever I have the time
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
I don't really see that as a hobby TZ. It's more of a calling.
0 Kudos
attackcat
Contributor
The screaming I could deal with - could quite enjoy that actually - the lycra could be a problem though. Maybe one of your spare poolboys could be roped in to clean it off?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The dump, with teeny tiny little rods and hooks
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Mostly Dullstroom and sometimes a bit of saltwater fly fishing on the south coast
0 Kudos