Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Forum Member Hobbies

Not applicable
Im out in the bush most days i work on a game farm and sometimes rescue dead bodies from the deep. I Pulled out a guy recently and lost his arm on the way. Otherwise game fishing,flying & Sailing.
0 Kudos
attackcat
Contributor
0 Kudos
attackcat
Contributor
Oh, and you'll see we have just been to China - pure coincidence of course!
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
i talk to dead people
0 Kudos
Not applicable
When you can't get laid?
0 Kudos
attackcat
Contributor
Well, thats better than talking to them while he gets laid!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
for the other 23.55 hours in the day when you are finshed getting laid might be more appropriate in your case Supper.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Necromacy...the practice of talking to dead people..Serriously!
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
One of my favorite words.. liked to merlin of King Auther fame turns out.. . Do you sell your services or are you a closet medium keeping your dead people all to yourself.
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
could pass on a couple, they really are pleasant, and they need to get out a bit
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Thanks unless they were wall street pros and have years of stock market experince I am not intersted. Ps no window jumpers those guys are no good as trading partners..
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
no, no pros, tried to explain this trading thing, but the streamer goes dead when i am necromacying (does that sound right?)
0 Kudos
LizardKing
New Contributor
That would be THE "HAGE" for you guys dissing my dorp. And as far hobbies.. well I just follow the forum for kicks during the work day. Brazen et al are always good for a couple of chuckles....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
One of my hobbies is to sit ,specialy on a Friday,late and to check out the chat forum where i learn more about peoples hoppies and hobbies while enjoying glass of red.I can picture people like Brazen,in lycra shors only ,been given surfing lessons by Faure while Skylark circles above ,shouting instructions to Sow me the money as to where the biggest fish is.Hilton meanwhile offers Brazen to suck on one of Tribalzones chocolates in reward of killing more dogs with her surfe board so he can pull their legs off.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Have you started that red early today?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes im in a happy mood today.With so much entertainment going on we should all be.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
I like to do strange things with little balls. Usually involves hitting them really hard with some kind of long hard object.
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
Could not have been an OST trader, otherwise he would have lost a leg also.
0 Kudos
geordie1
Super Contributor
gym,bowls,scuba,horserding.
0 Kudos